- Promotes the independence and autonomy of the person as much as possible.
- Helps the person maintain or regain the gestures of daily life.
- Develops the creation of solutions to circumvent evolving deficits.
- Allows the person to maintain good self-esteem.
- It provides strategies for those who wish to offer a more positive care treatment.
ADVANTAGES FOR HEALTH FACILITIES / RESIDENCES
– Reduction or elimination of certain drugs, psychotropic drugs, sleeping pills.
– Reduction of costs related to the purchase of drugs for the establishment.
– Reduction in the staff absenteeism rate because of greater job satisfaction.
– Improvement of worker / resident / family relationships.
– Stable and higher retention rate thanks to the reputation of the method.
– Affected person exercises better control over his life, more autonomous.
THE BENEFITS FOR FAMILIES:
– Maintaining the autonomy and independence of the person assisted.
– Enhancement of the role of the accompanying person.
– Decrease in intra-family tension situations.
– Maintenance of social and family relationships.
– Learn intervention strategies to improve communication between family caregivers and those being cared for.
– Make their lives, their visits more pleasant and harmonious, by adapting strategies and putting in place concrete tools to achieve them.